- General Consent for Treatment
- Drug reactions and side effects
- Damage to adjacent teeth or fillings
- Post-operative infection
- Post-operative bleeding that might require additional treatment
- Delayed healing of an extraction site, (dry socket) necessitating additional care
- Sinus involvement during removal of upper molars which may require additional treatment or surgical repair at a later date
- Involvement of the nerves during removal of teeth resulting in temporary or possibly permanent numbness or tingling of the lip, chin, tongue, or other areas
- Bruising, swelling, sensitivity, or pain
- Failure of the dental procedure necessitation additional treatment
- Breakage of dental instruments inside tooth canals making additional treatment necessary
- Complications during treatment necessitating referral to a specialist
I understand that recommended treatment for my conditions, the risks of such treatments, any alternatives and risks, as well as the consequences of doing nothing.
I understand no treatment offered is guaranteed.